Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One tooth - Two teeth

Anjali now has two new bottom teeth. Very cute, very hippopotamus. She is walking like a pro now, she never crawls anymore. I will miss that little bottom wiggle that occurred every time she crawled. Gone too are the cowboy stance walk to good toddler walking with only the occasional fall. She can say "apple" and has repeated "pear", "carrot" and "fuzzfuzz"(Fuzzy's nickname).  Yesterday, she fed us apple.

We are spiraling towards her first birthday party and preparations are taking place with gusto. I am amazed at how far we have come in a year. I saw my friend's newborn baby yesterday and I had a hard time believing that Anjali was ever that small.

We have decided that we will no longer post after her 1st birthday. All of the details and memories of growing up will be kept just for her. This blog will still stay up, however, and we hope it will be used as a reference and as a story of a little baby whom we all watched grow up over the course of a year. If you have been watching with us, please take some time to leave a comment. It will be our last few weeks together and I would love to know if our blog touched your lives in even a small way.

1 comment:

r. seligman said...

I remember meeting Anjali for the first time on a snowy day in February. She was so tiny. And so amazing. Now it is almost one year later. I feel so honored to have watched her grow over the past twelve months.

Happy Birthday, Anjali!