Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What I Have Been Up To, By Anjali

Mama, papa and I have been busy it seems. We haven't had a lot of time to post on here. I have been up to a whole lot. Here are some things I like to do lately:
  • I love my push cart walker. Mama and papa have to turn it around for me once I get to the end of the hallway. But I'm getting really good at walking with it.
  • I love to hit the light switches to turn the lights on and off. Papa has been showing me how they work, and teaching me the sign for "light."
  • I like to lay sideways and kick my legs like a swimmer. This makes mama and papa laugh, so I keep doing it. I knowingly smile back.
  • I am swiftly climbing the steps, and I'm really good at turning around and coming back down...Getting faster and faster. Mama and papa keep telling me not to go up or down without them there, even though I'm really comfortable on my own.
  • I stand a lot, and I can stand for longer and longer stretches.
  • I love eating oats and drinking Green Juice for breakfast.
  • I like to go to the Random Tea Room. I want Chai, but they just give me a cup with water. That's better for me anyhow.
  • I am pretty persistent about petting our cat, Fuzzy. He is letting me do so more and more.
  • I still love to demolish block buildings that mama and papa build.
  • I'm eating all sorts of yummy foods: Hummus, squash, eggplant, kale, chicken, egg yolk, salmon, all sorts of beans, oranges, pear, and on and on. Pear and salmon are my personal favorites!
  • My favorite books are still "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, " "Moo, Bah, La La La," and "Blue Hat, Green Hat." I'm also fond of "The Runaway Bunny."
...And my first tooth has arrived! I look forward to having teeth because I am so fascinated when mama and papa brush theirs.

No comments: