There are also a bunch of motor skills I'm getting down:
- my pincer grip is coming along. I have been eating solid food on my own for a while now. My papa is even surprised when I can eat soup with my hands. Of course, it's chunky soup. Mama and papa just put some on my tray and I gobble it up.
- I crawl really fast.
- I can stand on my own (no hands) for 5-10 seconds.
- I climb steps like there's no tomorrow.
- I learned how to climb down from steps and other places about 5 days ago. The other day I climbed down a whole flight of steps. Papa had to help me at the beginning. But I did the 2nd half all by myself.
- Mama and papa have been giving me water and green juice from a cup for a while now. Up until now, I would try to grab the cup from the top and spill it (and enjoy splashing around the puddles I made!!!). But yesterday papa noticed how I was grabbing my cup when he was giving me water. Today I held the cup and drank by myself for a few seconds!