Friday, August 27, 2010

Lunch with my friend Uma, by Anjali

On Friday I got to have lunch with my friend Uma. She's about 3 months older than me. She's so awesome; she can crawl so well and even stands up on her own. I'm just getting my crawly legs, but I am learning to get around a bit.

We played at my house for a bit. We talked and played with blocks and stuff. Uma tasted a couple of my blocks--a yellow one, a blue one and a red one (papa is trying to teach me colors).

After a bit of playing we went to Honey's for lunch. Last time I was there it was not so fun for me. I didn't like the din in there. To much blah blah blah from everyone with those high ceilings and it made me a little nuts. But this time it didn't bother me. I had a great time.

I ate avocado for the first time and really liked it. Perfect texture for me, and with lots of good fats and protein. Yum. Uma ate some beet salad. We sat across each other and had some conversation. Later we danced on the table. Unfortunately no pics of that.



No comments: