Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Guest Post by Uma Pai

My mama and I went out on the town today. We dropped some homemade cream puffs off at my mama's friend Nica's house.

Then we went to see my friend Anjali! When I got there she was asleep and I met someone new--Luke!
I crawled around and was just going up the stairs....

....when Anjali woke up and came down!

Luke is half my age (I'm almost nine months!), and Anjali can sit up on her own, so I interacted more with her overall. While Anjali's mama got the table ready, I spent some time getting to know myself and him a bit better.

After lunch we played upstairs. I immediately gave her a kiss to show her I remembered her and like her, so she knows we are friends. I played gently and didn't make loud noises because last time I learned that Anjali doesn't feel so comfortable around my screeches and screams. My mama missed the actual first and best kiss, but she got these pictures and video of subsequent kisses. I really like Anjali.Anjali isn't crawling yet, but I could tell she was trying to come chase me. I can't wait till we can play that game and so many more!



 After Luke woke up from his nap, I got to know him a little better. By the time we were ready to go, I liked him well enough to crawl over and give him a kiss goodbye while he was stuck in his carseat.

No comments: