Friday, July 2, 2010

Food Toys, by Anjali

As I am now reaching for everything that interests me (which is just about everything!), food is no exception. I'm not really trying to eat it. I get plenty of nourishment from my mama. Anyway, I test everything out by putting it in my mouth, so if mama and papa are eating veggies and let me grab some, I am certainly going to put them in my mouth. One time I tried a raw string bean while mama and papa were eating dinner. It tasted so different than all of my other toys. I had to make a peculiar face. Mama and papa had to laugh. Most of the time I am not even trying to be cute...But I guess I am.

Today papa was eating some zucchini, white cucumber and asparagus. He let me try all three. Check me out in these photos and video...





2 comments:

Radha Gopinath das said...

My word, you are just the cutest little angel Anjali. So sweet and with a breathtaking smile!

TPS-SheilaP said...

for real. she is getting more stunning every day -- HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???