Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Working Mama

Leaving Anjali at home has been difficult. I got to see her today at lunch and she gives me a big smile when she sees me. It just melts my heart and makes it all worth it. Today, it was raining, so Jeremy + Anjali were in my office, and we got to lock the door and spend the next hour being together. I am so happy that she is with Papa, and I feel good about that when I walk out the door. I do miss some of the developments that occur though. She is grabbing things and pulling them closer. I got to hear about this yesterday. But I got to hear her laugh, and to see her try to roll. At work, new changes are occuring and they are introducing electronic medical records which will disrupt my work flow. Finding time to do the things I need to do will be challenging and may incur some late days :-(. I can't exactly take work home, as I wont have any time to do the work once I get here. Life is certainly different!When she was leaving today, she started to cry and she was looking at me. I miss her very much too.

4 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

I am truly in awe of what you guys are doing.

Radha Gopinath das said...

God bless you all for loving your sweet little Anjali so much and so well.

Anonymous said...

Yea, I miss the Madhavi posts...Rachel N.

Grandma Nonny said...

I've been meaning to tell you both that I agree with Uncle Jesse's comment. Anjali is lucky to have such loving parents.