Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today I...(by Anjali)

Today I...
  • Only had to have my diaper changed once (this morning)...Well, at least so far; It's 5:15pm now...
  • Ate from my awesome new Medela Soft Feeder spoon thanks to mama's research and papa's delivery. So much easier and less messy for papa.
  • Did not visit mama at work. I missed her very much, but at least I didn't have to suffer in that car seat with no one back there with me! All in all the day went well despite not seeing mama until 4:30pm.
  • Rolled from my back onto my stomach (the other day I rolled from my stomach to my back!)...And then enjoyed some tummy time...And tried to eat the cloth carrot on my map. (Check me out in the video below)

4 comments:

Grandma Nonny said...

She is so cute! Today it's yummy, clothy carrots. Tomorrow, who knows. Fish sticks?

r. seligman said...

Way to go, Anjali!

Rachel Natov said...

Haha, or maybe a Kwali bear stuffed animal :)

JeremyD said...

Thanks for commenting but please refrain from making inside jokes that exclude everyone else. Remember that this is Anjali's blog.