Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mama's Favorite Things

At this one month mark, I wanted to take a moment to review my favorite items from the last month. I spent a lot of time beforehand researching each item and getting advice from blogs, friends, Amazon, etc. Since babies grow so fast at this stage, next month's favorite things may be different. I love the WashPod, the socks and caps from Hanna Andersson, the My little lamb Cradle 'n Swing from Fisher Price, chux pads, the gowns from Kate Quinn Organics, the kimono onesies from Parade Organics, the Little Beetles wool covers, the organic cotton prefold diapers from Green Mountain Diapers, the Snugglewool blanket, the organic cotton fleece blankets I made, Swaddlebees wipes, Homestead wipe solution, the Little Baby Bjorn potty, the EasyCare wrap, my Dutailier glider and ottoman, Weleda calendula cream, California Baby calendula cream, California Baby All in One cleanser, Homestead wipes solution, the Babylegs, the organic cotton rounds from Whole Foods, the Rostfriece baby nail scissors, the Pottery Barn Bassinet, the Natura changing pad & bassinet mattress, the organic cotton burp cloths/diapers from Gerber, the Boppy to sit on, Charlie's Soap detergent, the remote control lights, the Himalayan salt lamps, the Itzbeen timer, and Sckoon kimono shirts. If I think of anything else, I'll add it separately. As attachment parenting, ECing parents, what we found totally useless were cribs (useful for many other things than sleeping), footie pajamas, hats with no ties, socks that don't stay on, scratchy cheepo cloth wipes, and receiving blankets (as blankets).

Oops, I forgot:
Like: Babyganics sanitizing foam

No comments: