Saturday, March 6, 2010

Anjali's View by Anjali

Last night, my parents left me diaper free. This was brave as I like to cuddle next to my mama. When my mama put me on the waterproof layer, I would inch away from it and make my way over to her. Inevitably, I would pee on her. However, she was warned! I tell my parents every time I need to go by fussing. If they are fast, they will potty me and I will stay dry. If they are too sleepy to be fast, well then, it's really not my problem. Papa is a sound sleeper and he does not always hear me fuss. My mama does and she wakes my papa most of the time. We had to get rid of the memory foam mattress topper that mama and I slept on since I was inside her because I wet it. Well, it had to go anyway. Now, I can sleep between my mama and papa and this makes all of us very happy. They are right there if I tell them I need to go. If I am in my bassinet, then they will have no idea I have to go. I would just wake up crying and by then, it is too late. I do not like being wet at all. Sometimes when we go out, people will ask my parents if they trained me to go to the potty. HA! I do the training around here.....

2 comments:

Nat said...

Anjali is an excellent writer. And at such a young age!

Madhavi said...

You should check out her poetry - unbelieveable!