Of course there is lots of music around this house. And while Anjali has not yet started banging on drums or tickling the ivories, she enjoys listening to music in her mama's and papa's arms. She especially enjoys it when they sing to her, as these are the voices she heard most during her journey in the womb for 40 weeks. This weeks top picks:
- In the morning it has become routine for Papa to put on three songs by NRBQ and sing along while dancing: Just Ain't Fair; I Love Her, She Loves Me; Yes, Yes, Yes...
- Frank Zappa: Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance
- Every night for bedtime we listen to Jeremy's For Anjali CD.
- Ravi Shankar: Chants of India
- Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young: So Far